The CIO Retail Summit team invites CIOs and C-level IT executives to qualify as VIP delegates or speakers at this premiere event. Join peers and like-minded IT executives as they discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs and trends facing the insurance sector through interactive CIO executive visions, one-on-one exchanges and networking sessions. Held at the InterContinental Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, join us for this exclusive gathering of the retail industry's Fortune 1000 leaders.
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- Influencing Consumer Choices with Social Media - Blogs, wikis, podcasts, social networks and user communities are here to stay. This session will explore how CIOs can use social media to build value and brand loyalty among existing customers, while creating attraction and brand awareness for new ones.
- Talent Management and Retention - Talent management is a complex problem requiring IT executive skill and the ability to transcend traditional business methods. CIOs that take a strategic, reasoned and long-term approach to the issue will attract the right people for their critical positions.
- Re-Mapping the Supply Chain Model - A modernization of the supply chain model is crucial. CIOs involved in the development of the new supply chain will need to develop an information architecture that enables collaboration - a service-oriented architecture (SOA) with the ability to share data.
- Adapting to Mobile Retail - With more consumers purchasing Web-enabled devices, presumably using them to make purchases, it is more important than ever for an organization's online presence to adapt to these different devices.
- Developing Custom Business Applications in the Cloud - Cloud application services, such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), eliminate the need to install and run the application on the customer's own computer. This executive panel will discuss requirements for developing custom business applications in the cloud, including: specialized skills, new processes (agile application development and quality control) and new architectures (non-relational data and multi-tenant kernels).
- Evaluating the ROI of Digital Signage Deployments - Two-way communication with the customer creates entirely new marketing and promotional opportunities. This session will discuss the ROI of digital signage deployments and the role of interactive media in the retail industry.